Certified Heating Repair in Houston, TX
Having your furnace break down in the middle of a chilly night, or coming home to a cold house is an awful feeling.
By working with Houston’s most qualified furnace service and repair company, your heating and cooling needs will be taken care of by a team of professionals trusted in the community. Even if problems arise outside of normal business hours, our team at Courtesy Air Conditioning & Heating provides a 24/7 emergency repair service available to those who need furnace, heat pumps, or other HVAC repairs done quickly.
Common Heating Problems in Texas
- HVAC system is running too hot or too cold
- HVAC air smells dusty
- Heating bills dramatically increase
- HVAC system is rusting
- HVAC system won’t turn on
- HVAC system turns on but air doesn’t blow
- Some rooms get more heat than others
Expert Furnace Installation & Repairs
As a certified HVAC company, our team specializes in finding and treating the root of the problem, allowing you to get back to life as normal. Most HVAC repairs can be done quickly with parts we have in our trucks. If we find that the issue is not worth the repair cost, or the problem will likely to reoccur, we may recommend installing a energy efficient HVAC system. Courtesy Air Conditioning & Heating has the experience and knowledge to repair furnaces on the spot or match you with the right furnace for your needs. We proudly service Houston, TX and surrounding areas – so give us a call anytime, any day!
Is an Annual Furnace Inspection Really Necessary?
While you could wait until your furnace stops working before thinking about your HVAC system, you might be missing out on a chance to save a significant amount of money. Regular maintenance can help spot problems before they damage your existing system, saving you time and money in the long run. Furnace repair work done after a problem has manifested will always be more costly than having a trained technician go through your system once a year to clean and inspect for possible trouble. Replacing a part may only cost a few dollars; if it fails and causes a serious problem in your HVAC setup, it could be several hundred.
Our Heating Preventative Maintenance Service Includes:
- Clean pilot assembly
- Check burners & heat exchanger
- Adjust air & gas mixture
- Check pressure on gas valve
- Set blower control
- Set gas limit
- Check blower motor
- Check fan belt
- Check all safety controls
- Check vent for obstructions
- Lubricate all moving parts, if necessary
- Check & adjust for proper temperature rise
- Check filters
- Check vent pipe for leaks
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage for proper amp draw
- Check evaporator coil, if applicable
- Check for gas leaks
- Check heat strips (electrical furnaces)
- Clean thermostat (electrical furnaces)
- Calibrate thermostat (electrical furnaces)
- Check for proper air flow (electrical furnaces)
- Check coolant (heat pumps)
- Check unit for proper cycling & adjust if needed